What is Something You Are Looking Forward to? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Right now what is something you are looking forward to?

Right now, I'm looking forward to a possible EXO comeback.
As well as, going to work tomorrow and seeing the dogs and cats I missed so much!!​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
A.C.E's full album, with hopefully more than 9 songs because for how long ago A.C.E debuted there's a significant lack of songs in their discography
That would be nice. I am expecting the same for NEO... I’d like a full album with only new songs
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Getting a new car, and a new job soon!

As for music, I would like an EXO, BlackPink, and GWSN comeback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread