What is something you are saving up for? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I am saving for Bts concert!

I'm so excited cause me and @MinSquishy might be able to go together!
I have been saving my money and i started babysitting to earn more!

I currently have~
Drum roll please~
unnamed-3.gif


$9!!!
I know it seems like a little bit but i have never been more proud that i am saving money for once in my life!
Only for it to be spent in less then 24 hours when i have to get tickets, food, hotel, and gas for the drive!~

So, What is something you are saving for?


I Hope you have a great day!~ Love Ya!~ :pandalove: ​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I am saving for Bts concert!

I'm so excited cause me and @MinSquishy might be able to go together!
I have been saving my money and i started babysitting to earn more!

I currently have~
Drum roll please~
unnamed-3.gif


$9!!!
I know it seems like a little bit but i have never been more proud that i am saving money for once in my life!
Only for it to be spent in less then 24 hours when i have to get tickets, food, hotel, and gas for the drive!~

So, What is something you are saving for?


I Hope you have a great day!~ Love Ya!~ :pandalove:​
The gas, you don't have to pay for. My mom will take care of that. And food too.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well i'm planning to take holiday sometime soon with friend so for that.

Also, I'd like to get PS4 at some point. I know that PS5 is soon coming out, but I just have PS3 right now, but I have some games for PS4 :jisoosmh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Investing in mutual funds for bigger returns down the road :lisalaugh:
I got a new motorcycle not too long ago, and still have some instalments to pay off.
And most importantly, I want to have enough for a trip abroad sometime this year.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Well i'm planning to take holiday sometime soon with friend so for that.

Also, I'd like to get PS4 at some point. I know that PS5 is soon coming out, but I just have PS3 right now, but I have some games for PS4 :jisoosmh:
I have a PS4, what games you getting?
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Investing in mutual funds for bigger returns down the road :lisalaugh:
I got a new motorcycle not too long ago, and still have some instalments to pay off.
And most importantly, I want to have enough for a trip abroad sometime this year.
Wow! Cool! One day i want to get a motorcycle, but that will be awhile~
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wow! Cool! One day i want to get a motorcycle, but that will be awhile~
No rush, 1 thing at a time :sanapray:
Will sell after a few years and get a new one, I'm pretty obsessed with them lol.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
No rush, 1 thing at a time :sanapray:
Will sell after a few years and get a new one, I'm pretty obsessed with them lol.
Hey, i don't see a problem with being obsessed with them🤷‍♀️:pandalove: when i was younger we had small dirt bikes we would drive!~
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have a PS4, what games you getting?
Well I have some already just no system for them right now xd

But Atelier series is one, I have 3 of that on PS3, but there is more for PS4.

I also want Persona 5 and Cyberpunk 2077 when it comes out.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hey, i don't see a problem with being obsessed with them🤷‍♀️:pandalove: when i was younger we had small dirt bikes we would drive!~
Yeah I can't help it :haylul:
It's good to have some obsession :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread