what is something you fear but not actually- (1 Viewer)

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
for example: im not scared of heights, i am scared of falling from the heights. im not scared of loops on roller coasters im scared of falling out of the seat on a loop. and lastly im not scared of birds im just scared that they will attack my face

what about you
:Sunwoo wtf why:
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
for example: im not scared of heights, i am scared of falling from the heights. im not scared of loops on roller coasters im scared of falling out of the seat on a loop. and lastly im not scared of birds im just scared that they will attack my face

what about you
:Sunwoo wtf why:
​
I guess centripetal force stops you from falling out:susPepe:
 

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
I’m not scared of dying, I’m scared of what I’ll leave behind
lowkey kinda deep T^T
I’m not scared of back handspring back tucks I’m scared of breaking my neck while doing them :wimwim:
mood.. im not scared of doing the splits just ripping my pants lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
for example: im not scared of heights, i am scared of falling from the heights. im not scared of loops on roller coasters im scared of falling out of the seat on a loop. and lastly im not scared of birds im just scared that they will attack my face

what about you
:Sunwoo wtf why:
​
So your fear is falling, noted.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm not scared of the dark, just navigating in dark places. lol
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m not scared of planes I’m just terrified of plane crashes
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Im not scared of the dark im afraid of whats in the dark
im not scared of people im scared of rejection
Im not scared of the future im scared pf nothing changing
 

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
So your fear is falling, noted.
what-
:welp:
I'm not scared of the dark, just navigating in dark places. lol
honestly tho lol
I’m not scared of planes I’m just terrified of plane crashes
ouu i didn't think of that one
Im not scared of the dark im afraid of whats in the dark
im not scared of people im scared of rejection
Im not scared of the future im scared pf nothing changing
yo same T^T
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Haha
Reactions: scaramouche

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread