What is something you find attractive that isn't generally considered attractive (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Not something seen negatively just not seen as "attractive"

This is inspired by @cocomelon lately wanting someone
(I'm not feeling the same but let me be inspired by random things, I am HELPING:pandacop:)


Being good with kids or being a good older sibling/older sibling figure (to younger friends and stuff)
One or both of those
Insanely attractive, big green flag

Or at least like the opposite is big red flag, never trust someone who mistreats those younger and less powerful than them

Also just even for choosing a bias or wtv in kpop groups, the ones known for being a good hyung or unnie, though lately with 4th gen groups, the "good unie/hyung" is my age rather than years older than me so thinking "they're a good unnie/hyung" subtly taking care of younger members, younger members saying they can count on them, etc. so that's a bit weird:pepeslippy:

In terms of kpop latest is Minho from 8TURN, I'm p sure he's my bias
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
certain scents…. I can’t describe what smells I like, but people who smell good are good yea
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
YOU LIKE 8TURN TOO :pepecry2:
BRO

Yeahhh, their whole album is soooo good, all the songs, it was on repeat so much, (rn I'm listening to just Tic Tac and TNX on repeat) the production and mix of genres, the variety yet unique sound, they're all good at rapping AND singing AND dancing, super cute, great stage presence

They were the latest group I got into except now I got into TNX too bc I LOVE love or die and I Need U is really good too

Idk why I didn't get into TNX earlier I really liked Move too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
BRO

Yeahhh, their whole album is soooo good, the production and mix of genres, the variety yet unique sound, they're all good at rapping AND singing AND dancing, super cute, great stage presence

They were the latest group I got into except now I got into TNX too bc I LOVE love or die and I Need U is really good too

Idk why I didn't get into TNX earlier I really liked Move too
OMG I LOVE THEM TOO :oliviakek: my bias is Seungheon

I like TNX kinda, mainly cause when I watched JYPSY I really liked Hwi, he's my bias there as well :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
OMG I LOVE THEM TOO :oliviakek: my bias is Seungheon

I like TNX kinda, mainly cause when I watched JYPSY I really liked Hwi, he's my bias there as well :sakUwu:
Seungheon is baby:pepecry1:

He's so cute
I was worried about becoming a fan bc he's so baby but he's super talented and they're not doing anything age inappropriate so I just hope they take good care of him, I'll support

Minho takes such good care of Seungheon, like Seungheon always comes to him too, he just is completely the "good hyung" type, and I also find him super cute and like his voice and dancing

TNX I just really like Love or Die, I became a fan today actually cuz I was watching the We performance vid from 8TURN and I Need U performance vid from TNX came as a suggestion and I clicked and then yeah lol now on repeat
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
when they lean in to hear you better..
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Their eyes or lips/and their job occupation.
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Their eyes or lips/and their job occupation.
I don’t think eyes/lips are not generally considered attractive (like I think lots and lots of people do find those attractive)
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
When they double, triple, or quadruple text
Wdym?
Like send the same text multiple times
Send multiple text messages at once as part of the same conversation/topic
Text a different message not immediately after a text message, but before you respond to the previous one, and not necessarily related to previous message
Following up on previous message before you respond to it, after some time (can range from few min to days depending on who is doing this, some ppl do it if u don’t respond IMMEDIATELY)

like wdym? Any of these or if not, which
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i love it when they dont play hard to get at all like i just want to be friends first, i just wanna get to know them and i can't do that if you're playing coy, it makes me think they don't like me. i like it when people are just very open about wanting to get to know me
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Wdym?
Like send the same text multiple times
Send multiple text messages at once as part of the same conversation/topic
Text a different message not immediately after a text message, but before you respond to the previous one, and not necessarily related to previous message
Following up on previous message before you respond to it, after some time (can range from few min to days depending on who is doing this, some ppl do it if u don’t respond IMMEDIATELY)

like wdym? Any of these or if not, which
All of the above. I get annoyed by this assumption that people should only text once and them wait for a reply. Text me three, four, five, six etc times in a row, show me you’re thinking of me
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
yes. even though it is the bare minimum really but it is still hard to find actual older sibling who cares about their younger ones
Ah you agree?:kittylove::kittylove::kittylove: yay:izhug::izhug::izhug:
Yeah, like total green flag omg:pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:

idk if I'm too soft or too sensitive or wtv but like what always immediately makes me cry in movies and tv shows WITHOUT FAIL (and gen. the only/main thing that makes me cry in movies/tv shows, only other thing is sympathisizing and feeling bad for and relating to a character but not the main thing) is siblings having a good relationship or kids having good relationship with their parents I love it, I want it, it's what ppl deserve but not always happens

Like high school yearbook before graduation, 17 is too young to be thinking like this but I see the baby pictures of my friends and instead of thinking like "cute fetus ___" or "they look the same or wtv" what came to mind was like "most precious thing ever" "I hope her parents loved her more than anything in the world" and I'm like wth is up with me:shockedcover:

like I know children can be brats sometimes, I was a real handful myself, and that children have to have character development like everyone else and aren't always having the best or right thoughts or actions simply bc they're children, it's not like "innocent bc child"

BUT children are so precious and deserve love so children getting love is so so like idk how to explain but smth to me?
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Ah you agree?:kittylove::kittylove::kittylove: yay:izhug::izhug::izhug:
Yeah, like total green flag omg:pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:

idk if I'm too soft or too sensitive or wtv but like what always immediately makes me cry in movies and tv shows WITHOUT FAIL (and gen. the only/main thing that makes me cry in movies/tv shows, only other thing is sympathisizing and feeling bad for and relating to a character but not the main thing) is siblings having a good relationship or kids having good relationship with their parents I love it, I want it, it's what ppl deserve but not always happens

Like high school yearbook before graduation, 17 is too young to be thinking like this but I see the baby pictures of my friends and instead of thinking like "cute fetus ___" or "they look the same or wtv" what came to mind was like "most precious thing ever" "I hope her parents loved her more than anything in the world" and I'm like wth is up with me:shockedcover:

like I know children can be brats sometimes, I was a real handful myself, and that children have to have character development like everyone else and aren't always having the best or right thoughts or actions simply bc they're children, it's not like "innocent bc child"

BUT children are so precious and deserve love so children getting love is so so like idk how to explain but smth to me?
no it is okay, some people have a soft spot for a certain relationship whenever they see one. like for me, the same thing happens when i see a mother and a child relationship, so it's natural :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
no it is okay, some people have a soft spot for a certain relationship whenever they see one. like for me, the same thing happens when i see a mother and a child relationship, so it's natural :pepeheart:
Yeah I love mom and child relationships:pandalove:

I used to cry watching that disney channel show Raven's Home:ilovebread:
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread