- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Basically, any show on TLC is what I mean.
Like shows like My 600lbs Life which is beyond sad and upsetting.
But sometimes can be super inspiring.
Or
shows like Welcome to Plathville where the family drama is heartbreaking
but also somehow very interesting?
I feel like their shows are so easy to get into but I don't understand why?
Let's also not get into their opposing shows.
Like My 600lbs Life and then My Big Fat Fabulous Life.
But anyway why do you think these shows are so oddly addictive?
Like shows like My 600lbs Life which is beyond sad and upsetting.
But sometimes can be super inspiring.
Or
shows like Welcome to Plathville where the family drama is heartbreaking
but also somehow very interesting?
I feel like their shows are so easy to get into but I don't understand why?
Let's also not get into their opposing shows.
Like My 600lbs Life and then My Big Fat Fabulous Life.
But anyway why do you think these shows are so oddly addictive?