Appreciation What is the best part of kpop albums for you? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The photocards? photobook? the random stuff they have like bookmarks? stickers?


My favorite nowadays is photocards and posters so I can display them~
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
the songs because i don't own any physical kpop albums so this is the only part i can say i enjoy so far :kokorohappy: i wish non-kpop albums had the same kind of packaging, it would be so cool
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Photobook :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili
Joined
21 October 2021
Messages
61
Reactions Received
38
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The photocards!!! I am not really into collecting them but I love the thrill of seeing which member I'll pull so its really worth the buy :> I also love how sm added different stuff together with the album such as stickers, tatt stickers, bookmarks etc. which makes it even more interesting to purchase :>
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread