- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
It's gotta be Chick-fil-a sauce, right?
I need a cfa run right now. I want it.Yesss I came to this thread to say chick fil a sauce![]()
Haven't had that 👀Bibimbap sauce![]()
It’s usually made with bibimbap which is a really good Korean dishHaven't had that 👀
I'm shook. No ketchup with fries? No ranch on pizza?No sauce![]()
I hate ketchup 🤢I'm shook. No ketchup with fries? No ranch on pizza?
I didn't know people who hated ketchup existed... This makes me so sad... it was my comfort sauce for so many years....The smell makes me vomit
You must be AmericanI didn't know people who hated ketchup existed... This makes me so sad... it was my comfort sauce for so many years....
I knew itYOU'RE CORRECT!