- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,302
- Reactions Received
- 28,172
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,480
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
In 5th grade I made a poem about how much I hate Donald Trump and I got in trouble for it and was sent to the principal's office 
cancel your sisterFor saying 'the floors are just gonna keep getting dirty if you guys don't clean up after yourself. I don't see why I have to, you're adults."
Keep in mind I didn't say this to their faces, I told this to my sister and she went back and snitched on me.
I cut the bitch outcancel your sister
POP OFF SKNDFNJSGI cut the bitch out![]()
CANCEL HIM ALSOFor “starting a fight”. Told a guy off cause he was teasing my friend because she has autism. I was not having any of that.
Haven’t seen him in three years, best three years of my life 😂CANCEL HIM ALSO
LOVE THATHaven’t seen him in three years, best three years of my life 😂
You were wiser than the rest of the kids.In 5th grade I made a poem about how much I hate Donald Trump and I got in trouble for it and was sent to the principal's office![]()
STOP IM SCREAMINGFor accidentally telling my friend on 8th grade that one of the teachers had an amazing ass and he heard it. He gave me a speech![]()
LMFAOOOOOOFDSJKLHDS;JKFDSFor accidentally telling my friend on 8th grade that one of the teachers had an amazing ass and he heard it. He gave me a speech![]()
I know them as conkers and I was suprised to see so many of them in Germanythrowing "Kastanien" at each others as kids, not sure what the english word for them is
yeah theres A TON here lmaoI know them as conkers and I was suprised to see so many of them in Germany