what is the dumbest thing you got in trouble for? (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
For saying 'the floors are just gonna keep getting dirty if you guys don't clean up after yourself. I don't see why I have to, you're adults."

Keep in mind I didn't say this to their faces, I told this to my sister and she went back and snitched on me.
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship
For saying 'the floors are just gonna keep getting dirty if you guys don't clean up after yourself. I don't see why I have to, you're adults."

Keep in mind I didn't say this to their faces, I told this to my sister and she went back and snitched on me.
cancel your sister
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
For accidentally telling my friend on 8th grade that one of the teachers had an amazing ass and he heard it. He gave me a speech :runrunrun:
STOP IM SCREAMING :oliviakek:
 
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
868
Reactions Received
2,244
Location
: a theater near you
Website
lgan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
all
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For accidentally telling my friend on 8th grade that one of the teachers had an amazing ass and he heard it. He gave me a speech :runrunrun:
LMFAOOOOOOFDSJKLHDS;JKFDS
 
  • Like
Reactions: uran

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
For wanting to work on my finals because I had been sick for almost one whole week. My landscape teacher had brought in two people in that day to teach our class “Teamwork” by putting us through these preschool styled activities. It was my senior year and I was wanting to make sure I finished with at least all B’s in each class. The teacher blamed me for being sick pretty much and said that my finals are less important than the little activities they were making us do. I ended up making it a point to not participate and just sit off to the side because I was so frustrated :lisalaugh: Normally I don’t do stuff like that but her and I never got along and I just felt it was so unfair to get into trouble for being sick.:jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Villains

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I told my 6th grade teacher she could use a shower and some toothpaste :wimwim:
Which wasn't fair bc it was true
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread