I'd tell Yoongi just how special his music is and how it has helped me so much, as well as what an amazing person he is and then I'd ask him what shampoo he uses for his hair :)
depends on the situation, if it was like an official event like a fansign i'd tell kim lip that i think she's very talented and that loona's music means a lot to me. if it was like i saw them on the street or something then i think i'd stay quiet
Depends on the situation, since fan signs are pretty fast paced I would go for a joke or bring up something I know they like so hopefully it will be an easy relaxed conversation.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.