What is the most important thing you've done in your life? (2 Viewers)

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,128
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
This is gonna sound corny, but I am so serious. Discovering K-Pop might the most important thing I've done. It was huge step in me becoming both more open-minded and interested in music. Music is such a big part of my life now. I feel like I wouldn't be as artistically driven or happy in my life if not for it. I might've been dead ngl. It also helped me find a community even throughout my isolation. <3
What about you?

tumblr_mgth0xatiI1ro7ce6o1_250.gif
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am still on speaking terms with mum and dad
Not that they did anything wrong
its just the connection is still there
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,454
Reactions Received
75,522
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,367
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Move out of my parent's place pretty young.
If I hadn't been adamant about it, I feel like I would have continued to live my life on other people's decisions that weren't even my parents.
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,128
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I am still on speaking terms with mum and dad
Not that they did anything wrong
its just the connection is still there
That's important for many people. I'm glad you were able to keep that connection
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,128
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Move out of my parent's place pretty young.
If I hadn't been adamant about it, I feel like I would have continued to live my life on other people's decisions that weren't even my parents.
Congrats to you <3
I'm envious lol
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's important for many people. I'm glad you were able to keep that connection
yes it is.

they are good people
I have nothing against them
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,128
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Buying a house on my own
I am quite late compared to my former classmates, but I've done it alone which is almost impossible here
That is a HUGE accomplishment!
I'm proud of you!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Belgizen

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,126
Reactions Received
13,741
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,260
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Graduate high school. I was in a depressive state my senior year so I couldn't concentrate on my school work and staying home a lot. I picked myself back up and finished to graduate on time
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,187
Reactions Received
46,856
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,043
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Graduate high school. I was in a depressive state my senior year so I couldn't concentrate on my school work and staying home a lot. I picked myself back up and finished to graduate on time
wowwwwwww that's amazing! :bigcatclap:
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,128
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Graduate high school. I was in a depressive state my senior year so I couldn't concentrate on my school work and staying home a lot. I picked myself back up and finished to graduate on time
Proud of you <3
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I won’t discuss what exactly happened, but the result was me receiving mental health treatment after years of needing it. It wasn’t a quick fix of course but now I’m in a position that I don’t think I could have ever reached on my own.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,762
Reactions Received
93,554
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,547
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Survive and choose to do so each day. Nothing can get better or change, if I dont make it thru the day and do it again tomorrow.
Along with that learning to live/work with chaos. The perfect day is very rare, accept that things will go wrong. It really helped me control my attitude.
I still mess up and loose it but its easier to get back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,128
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I won’t discuss what exactly happened, but the result was me receiving mental health treatment after years of needing it. It wasn’t a quick fix of course but now I’m in a position that I don’t think I could have ever reached on my own.
Regardless of the situation, I'm glad you were able receive the help you needed.
Mental health is such an important thing :izhug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread