What is the most majestic way of dumping your bf/gf? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
don't break up through sms or something :wimwim: maybe uhm... take a 'break'
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm not too good at sugar coating things...
Me: I'm home from school
Him: Hi, Home. I'm [his name]
Me: Hi, [his name]. I'm Single

Him: Hi, Single. I'm Cheating.
I am very cruel XD
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Isn't that just wickedly sadistic and unfair? :pepecry1:
Hmmm why do you break up tho? It depends on the reason :susPepe:If it's just... not working anymore, a break would give both of you some time to think about it
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
604
Reactions Received
2,196
Location
Thousand Cuts
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not too good at sugar coating things...
Me: I'm home from school
Him: Hi, Home. I'm [his name]
Me: Hi, [his name]. I'm Single

Him: Hi, Single. I'm Cheating.
I am very cruel XD
ghhffkghk now I know why your location is Hell :yolk:

Hmmm why do you break up tho? It depends on the reason :susPepe:If it's just... not working anymore, a break would give both of you some time to think about it
A break is just slow suffering for both. Do you know any couple for whom it worked? I don't. They always end up despising each other... :pepecry2:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
A break is just slow suffering for both. Do you know any couple for whom it worked? I don't. They always end up despising each other... :pepecry2:
Well me and my ex were together a few weeks, got a break for a few months and then got back together for almost 3 years if this counts
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
604
Reactions Received
2,196
Location
Thousand Cuts
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
well we broke up at some point but for a completely different reason

do you mind if I ask why do you want to break up?
Oh, I don't! I'm single :llama_laugh:
I'm just curious... Cause people everywhere keep hurting each other unintentionally and I'm trying to figure out path of lowest suffering levels.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh, I don't! I'm single :llama_laugh:
I'm just curious... Cause people everywhere keep hurting each other unintentionally and I'm trying to figure out path of lowest suffering levels.
Oh ok :haylul:
well in this case it really depends on multiple things :nekosweat:
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh, I don't! I'm single :llama_laugh:
I'm just curious... Cause people everywhere keep hurting each other unintentionally and I'm trying to figure out path of lowest suffering levels.
You know what, I'd like to know this too. Even if I'm happily single myself rn. :dubuthink:

It'd be good for future reference. :taesip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: FaceMcShooty

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
There isn't one really. You can't control how deeply someone feels for you or how they handle the breakUp.
In general.. I suppose my break ups are more amicable in the longterm. Considering I'm still friends with my exes however at the time of break up thhere was so much pain, but I was open and honest about why it wasnt working, evaluating where I went wrong and where he went wrong I'm quite logical in that respect.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
A rejected in a harsh way but I deserved it

This girl I had a crush on me and I rejected her

However I later developed feelings for her and she rejected me

:yolk: :yolk::pepecry1:
Oh thats tragic

Maybe it wasnt meant to be at least
 
  • Like
Reactions: FaceMcShooty

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Yeah we almost got back together but it didn’t work out

Maybe it’s for the best

But it’s been 2 years and I’m lonely :yolk:
Just take the opportunity to do stuff you wouldnt if you were dating

Like watching 5 movies in a row alone or send flowers to everyone you know
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread