- Joined
- 15 August 2019
- Messages
- 604
- Reactions Received
- 2,196
- Location
- Thousand Cuts
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
What is the most majestic, elegant and painless way of breaking up with your your bf/gf? 
Isn't that just wickedly sadistic and unfair?maybe uhm... take a 'break'
Hmmm why do you break up tho? It depends on the reasonIsn't that just wickedly sadistic and unfair?![]()
ghhffkghk now I know why your location is HellI'm not too good at sugar coating things...
I am very cruel XDMe: I'm home from school
Him: Hi, Home. I'm [his name]
Me: Hi, [his name]. I'm Single
Him: Hi, Single. I'm Cheating.
A break is just slow suffering for both. Do you know any couple for whom it worked? I don't. They always end up despising each other...Hmmm why do you break up tho? It depends on the reasonIf it's just... not working anymore, a break would give both of you some time to think about it
Well me and my ex were together a few weeks, got a break for a few months and then got back together for almost 3 years if this countsA break is just slow suffering for both. Do you know any couple for whom it worked? I don't. They always end up despising each other...![]()
Hehe. You know it!!!!ghhffkghk now I know why your location is Hell![]()
Well me and my ex were together a few weeks, got a break for a few months and then got back together for almost 3 years if this counts
well we broke up at some point but for a completely different reason
Oh, I don't! I'm singlewell we broke up at some point but for a completely different reason
do you mind if I ask why do you want to break up?
Oh okOh, I don't! I'm single
I'm just curious... Cause people everywhere keep hurting each other unintentionally and I'm trying to figure out path of lowest suffering levels.
You know what, I'd like to know this too. Even if I'm happily single myself rn.Oh, I don't! I'm single
I'm just curious... Cause people everywhere keep hurting each other unintentionally and I'm trying to figure out path of lowest suffering levels.
Oh thats tragicA rejected in a harsh way but I deserved it
This girl I had a crush on me and I rejected her
However I later developed feelings for her and she rejected me
![]()
![]()
Oh that sounds plottyYeah I definitely learned my lesson
At least we dated before all of that drama happened![]()
Just take the opportunity to do stuff you wouldnt if you were datingYeah we almost got back together but it didn’t work out
Maybe it’s for the best
But it’s been 2 years and I’m lonely![]()