What is the worst Song you’ve ever heard (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Bad songs just go in a pile similar to what yachii said.
I can't single out a bad song that's so bad it's worse than the rest of the bad songs. And by bad songs I mean songs I don't like. However, I can say I'm almost sure I'll hate any hip hop song released by Korean idol groups.

but as to kpop ..... be a star was so awful and such a disappointment given all the twice buzz at the time. It destroyed any chance for me to justify following them.
Similar to what lollipop did for big bang and 21 which were actually my first bite of the kpop apple. Fortunately i did not look at as a homogeneous genre like say many do country.

i am not saying they was worse than any other bad song just the impact to me was very large.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
what comes to kpop twice's signal takes the cake.

for non-kpop sth heavy metal, there is this one band one of my friends liked and blasted them all the time. it was pretty horrible to listen to for someone who isn't big heavy metal fan :jisoosmh:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Friday
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread