What is ur favorite winter sport? (1 Viewer)

?

  • Ice Skating

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Ice Hockey

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Downhill Skiing

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Cross-country Skiing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sledding

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Snowball fight

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other

    Votes: 2 15.4%

  • Total voters
    13

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Also what have you tried, what would you like to try out?

Ice Skating?



Ice hockey?



Downhill skiing?



Cross-country skiing?



Sledding?



Or just good old snowball fight?

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Mine is ice skating for sure, I try to go to ice-skate as much as I can during winters. But I rly like downhill skiing as well, it's just bit expensive here.

Though building snowmen or having bit of snowfight is never bad thing.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would like to say ice skating but I pretty much just hold onto my friend as she skates around and will occasionally knock both of us down because I’m horrible at it.... So, just staying at home with my hot chocolate is good for me.

:pandahappy:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,615
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,216
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have done all but hokey and cross country skiing.
I live in a desert and only visit snow any more( i lived in it for some time but cold...) when i got to see family.
Its cold I am not a fan of cold.
Ill say sledding because flying downhill on assorted objects can be fun. And when we first did it sleds had sharpened rails, for an added element of .. this could really hurt.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
snowball fights for sure :wimwim:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I would like to say ice skating but I pretty much just hold onto my friend as she skates around and will occasionally knock both of us down because I’m horrible at it.... So, just staying at home with my hot chocolate is good for me.

:pandahappy:
Practice makes perfect ^^

Some hot chocolate though, perfect way to spent cold christmas day
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Favourite to do is snowballing, favourite to watch is skating, maybe skating would be my favourite to do too if I could actually do it. I could do it when I was really young and my brother taught me how and gave me the confidence to literally run onto the ice rink, but then I didn't go again for YEARS and i've been a few times since and still can't let go of the wall 😔 😔
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ice skating. I actually did ice skating when I was little and it was fun.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've always wanted to try ice skating
If there is ice rink in ur city, go for it ^^ It's lot of fun. Takes time to learn though, similar as riding bike. When u got it, u got it ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread