What is ur forum 'brand'? :sanapray: (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Everyone HAS NOT watched it, only the weebs that started out early have watched it :irenecrazy:
No worries girl, I didn't watch it either :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Excuse me, I was just confused. I do like it a lot and I can‘t wait for the next season :sj_weary:
My expectations for you were already low but I'm still disappointed :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Anyway I think I'm known for... my love for purple maybe :wimwim:
or as an army mod :sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes the OG weebs :irenecrazy:
Modern weebs watch SAO :wimwim:
SAO is already old, it has lost lot of popularity and mostly remains as cool anime to hate :lisalaugh:

It's all about My Hero and Demon Slayers these days. Get with the times senpai :sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
SAO is already old, it has lost lot of popularity and mostly remains as cool anime to hate :lisalaugh:

It's all about My Hero and Demon Slayers these days. Get with the times senpai :sakUwu:
Well I've been all over Demon Slayer so :sakUwu:
Looks like you're ahead of the times tho since you've turned on My Hero already :rosesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread