What is/was...? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
your major in college? (if you are/were a student)

I graduated last year as a PR and Advertising student.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
first year was Avanced Mathematics, Theatre studies, Psychology & English Literature and Language.
Second year was Sociology, psychology & English Literature and Language.
i was doing too much in the first year tbh but it was doable, but my home stituation got messy after the first term so i ended up dropping Advanced Mathematics in the the first year, and Theatre Studies in the second.

College was so long ago for me, fun times ^^
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm still a student and I keep changing my mind on what I want to major in. I keep wanting to switch between Media Studies, Film Production, and Psychology.
:welp:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm still a student and I keep changing my mind on what I want to major in. I keep wanting to switch between Media Studies, Film Production, and Psychology.
:welp:
Have you thought of double majoring?
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Have you thought of double majoring?
Yeah I’ve thought about it and I’m still considering it. I was supposed to start school this month, but now I’m pushing it back until May. I’m just going to take this time to figure out what I’m going to do. Lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread