What is your bias leaving under your Christmas tree? (2 Viewers)

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I did! I had a yummy dinner and chocolate cake! How about you?
I had to work but one of my friends saved me some turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and a little piece of pumpkin pie. I am kinda glad it's over to be honest- it's just too much of a temptation to eat too much. :llama_eyes:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
40
Reactions Received
182
Location
In TOP's jacket
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I had to work but one of my friends saved me some turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and a little piece of pumpkin pie. I am kinda glad it's over to be honest- it's just too much of a temptation to eat too much. :llama_eyes:
Ah, but there is still Christmas food!

 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I hope Woobin leaves me a sweater of his to steal. Will he know he left it under there? Maybe... ;)

I'd like a puppy tho - a samoyed
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hopefully his mullet, so that he can never wear it on his head again.
 
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Him saying he is going to be promoting with the group again
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
A ticket concert and plane ticket for SS7 or SS8.
:pepehelp:​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread