What is your favorite flavor for coffee? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What is your favorite flavor for coffee?

My favorite is salted caramel flavor. Other than that, I don’t really have one... maybe hazelnut if I really want flavored coffee and they don’t have salted caramel. But that’s not ussually happening and I just go for regular coffee with milk. Ooh and I prefer syrups, not regular flavored coffee.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't usually drink coffee, but when i do it's one of those iced one's that barely have coffee taste and are coffee. Mint chocolate latte is my favorite.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It needs to be coffee flavored. I just want some good coffee and I don’t care if another flavor was added
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread