What is your favorite meal of the day? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Steak, vegetables and potato dumplings all made by myself and I literally cried cuz of how good itwas :sj_weary: im not exaggerating it was the best dish ive ever cooked in my life
It sounds yummy :sj_weary:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Publix also sells Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, just throwing that out there and wow I've got the rumblies.
No idea what it's Publix :wimwim: but I must find a nice cheesecake place here too
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Lunch is my favourite, I feel like it has the least rules. With breakfast it's usually something either very plain or very protein rich, dinner is always the biggest meal with the most nutritional value, but lunch can be whatever the frick I want it to be. I also rarely have lunch (same with breakfast but it doesn't count because I feel too sick when I eat something so early after waking) so when I do have it it can be a nice change of pace. I can have something really sweet like a whole box of strawberries if I wanted to, or a slice of cake, or I could have something savoury and more filling like a baguette from French Franks. I can pair it with tea, coffee, soda, or even a cocktail because no one tells me what the frick to do when it comes to lunch :pandamad:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well ig each person has a different appetite and way to burn the energy. I had hypoglycemia so all my life I got used to eat once in a few hours, even if it's a small quantity. Otherwise I get dizzy
I used to eat more though
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it‘s breakfast for me. I love to start my day right
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread