What is your favorite tea flavor? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
My current go-to is Tazo’s Matcha Mate Grapefruit which is surprising cause I didn’t think I would be much of a matcha fan but here I am lmao

Though, I usually I’m a big fan of black chai tea with some sugar and milk, and nothing can top that for me
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I usually drink green tea with a tropical mix flavor (usually mango, pineapple, papaya etc) :sanapray:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Are you saying coffee doesn't have flavor? I think you have something against coffee. Tsch.

When I do drink tea I like teas that contain mint.
Listen. Not to be rude. But.

Variation in Tea Flavors >>>>>>>>>>> Variation in Coffee Flavors

:joysip:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
only tea I drink is black tea with milk :maheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread