I love this song a lot :pepeheart:
GloriousHavoc Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,557 Reactions Received 4,625 Location Small Magellanic Cloud Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 25 April 2019 #1 I love this song a lot Reactions: Darkseid, lexus and Neckologist
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 25 April 2019 #2 I don't really listen to them and haven't even heard all of their title tracks... But No air is a bop! Reactions: Darkseid, lexus, Deleted member 289 and 2 others
I don't really listen to them and haven't even heard all of their title tracks... But No air is a bop!
Neckologist Joined 30 September 2018 Messages 1,627 Reactions Received 5,151 Location Neck Kingdom Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Discipline 25 April 2019 #3 I can't pick just one but here's my top 3 in no particular order Reactions: Faerie, Darkseid, lexus and 2 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 25 April 2019 #4 I'm Your Boy Reactions: Darkseid
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 25 April 2019 #5 Giddy Up Also love Right Here
NogaNono Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 3,675 Reactions Received 13,340 Location Idol Hell Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 April 2019 #6 Giddy Up. I was honestly not really into it at first but it’s actually so good. Reactions: Darkseid