What is your favorite... (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i really love Attack on Titan. I also think Ouran High School Host Club is good. :sanapray:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I loved attack on titan at first, still keep up with it but it's getting too long :nekosweat:
And ouran is cute.
It's a long boi anime :nekosweat: I'm still in the second season lmaoooo. I keep up with the manga but the anime I'm very behind ksksks. I watch for Levi :sanapray:

Ouran is my favorite romantic anime :sj_weary: it's so cute
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I really love Tokyo Ghoul

I know the 2nd season is a bit of a mess with not following the manga and then the 3rd season picking up from the manga instead of the 2nd season, and the 2nd season is far from being as good as the first BUT IT'S STILL ENJOYABLE GODDAMNIT
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread