- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Oh I have watched this episode with Taemin! Ravi's one was the best!Ahhh I never miss any episodes
With taemin
I really like itOh I have watched this episode with Taemin! Ravi's one was the best!
Oh I will miss it. I have to study~Don't miss today episode!!
Wow! I've never watchediz*one chu is currently my favourite reality show atm
![]()
Ohh Seventeen goes!Atm my favourite is GoSe
Yup, you are correct if you meant Gfriend's YujuOhh Seventeen goes!
BTW is it Yuju's birthday today?
Ohh yeah yeahYup, you are correct if you meant Gfriend's Yuju
you should check iz*one chu out! it's really interesting and you get to see how the members act around each other in the dormsWow! I've never watched
Is it a reality or variety show, tho? (Lol moon seyoon in tat thumbnail)Ahhh I never miss any episodes
With taemin
Okayyou should check iz*one chu out! it's really interesting and you get to see how the members act around each other in the dorms![]()
My badIs it a reality or variety show, tho? (Lol moon seyoon in tat thumbnail)
You clickbaited the title. Do u even care wat others fave reality show is? Lol just 4 tat i wontvanswer here rn.
I was joking lol.My bad
Ah yeah you were serious! Do you know there are two people who I'm scared to talk much.I was joking lol.
Dont take me so serious pls.
Ill answer now: im not sure wat reality show is my fave. I do hv fave k-variety: Running Man, which brought me deeper into k-culture after over 10 or more yrs of dipping my toes into k-movies, k-music n maybe 1 or 2 k-dramas (tv).
Tldr: Running Man is the closest answer 4 me ig.
Yw.Ah yeah you were serious! Do you know there are two people who I'm scared to talk much.
Anyway thank you for the answer