- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I love songs that are really comforting.
They just give off such feelings of warmth and I love it so much!
My favourites for this would be SVT's Hug and WayV's face to face
Both imo are the perfect songs to listen to when you feel like you need some love in your life.
Here are some lyrics from Hug and in the usual Woozi style... they are so incredibly simple, but also incredibly heartwarming :
Don't be sorry, don't worry
Don't be scared, now don't cry
To me you are very precious
You can tell me today was tough
I am here, you suffered a lot
I love you
I will hug you
They just give off such feelings of warmth and I love it so much!
My favourites for this would be SVT's Hug and WayV's face to face
Both imo are the perfect songs to listen to when you feel like you need some love in your life.
Here are some lyrics from Hug and in the usual Woozi style... they are so incredibly simple, but also incredibly heartwarming :
Don't be sorry, don't worry
Don't be scared, now don't cry
To me you are very precious
You can tell me today was tough
I am here, you suffered a lot
I love you
I will hug you