What is your go-to beverage at restaurants? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm a pepsi/coke simp.


Also, what is the hype with baja blast? I definitely don't prefer it to my preference.
Diet brown fizzy stuff which ever they have. heck i order it like that at times.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,944
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Coke zero, Pepsi Black if they hv it or just plain iced water.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
18 April 2021
Messages
24
Reactions Received
21
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Usually it Sprite or Coke, but if I am going to like a Thai restaurant I get Thai iced tea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Water
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread