What is your honest opinion of Stray Kids? (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
not enough visual power
 
  • Like
Reactions: neon_navy

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I mean I stan them so I obviously like them lol. I think they’re all very talented, some are noticeably more stronger in certain areas but all of them together make a really strong team with lots of potential in my opinion. I think they have one of the best rap lines for a rookie group as well. I understand why people don’t like their music but I personally really enjoy it.

:pandalove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
They're obviously very talented and their output is insane, so much content getting pumped out non stop. 3Racha are constantly churning out new stuff.

With their music, I'm 50/50. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I'm meh on it.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
3racha are really talented, their music is very hot or kiss for me as well.

I use to Stan them predebut and the first few comebacks, but these days I am pretty neutral about them...


Stays though are one of the worst fandoms out there
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
To say I love them would be wrong, because I don't... To say I hate them would also be wrong, because I don't care enough or at all.. In fact the only thing I give Stray Kids a second thought is when I see it in someone's sig... So my honest opinion of Stray Kids is that they are a non-mf factor to me... But my 2017 GOTY was TRCNG, but... I'm sure my opinion will be invalidated, because TRCNG is less popular...
 
Joined
4 February 2020
Messages
38
Reactions Received
215
Location
Starlight Universe
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They're obviously very talented and their output is insane, so much content getting pumped out non stop. 3Racha are constantly churning out new stuff.

With their music, I'm 50/50. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I'm meh on it.
Same for me :mgblush: with Stray Kids it is always a hit or miss. I really liked Miroh but side effects wasn’t good
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Same for me :mgblush: with Stray Kids it is always a hit or miss. I really liked Miroh but side effects wasn’t good
Yeah Side Effects was a big wtf for me :yolk:
But Miroh was such a bop omg :sj_weary:

Also 1st post whoa, welcome to KPS :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I honestly consider Hyunjin to be the 7.99 % Visual
.1 is Minho
Cart before the horse. Hyunjin’ll be the 7.99% in the future but certainly not now
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think they’re having the same issues as early GOT7, JYP always tend to cast these boy next door types but for some reason their boy groups always try and go for this hyper masculine concepts even though those aren’t necessarily the kids they’ve casted...

I know Stray Kids have a lot of creative control so they’re mainly choosing their own concept which from what I can tell is very “twenty one pilots of kpop” but personally I always think they come across better in their brighter songs like My Pace, Spread My Wings & MIROH.

TBH, I know pre debut everyone was kinda laughing at the idea of a male Twice but I honestly think that the gp would have responded to that better, there’s a reason that Just Right is still one of GOT7’s most popular comebacks. It’s always sort of surprised me that JYP has never tried to make a SHINee/ASTRO/TXT type of boy group, it’s so obviously in their wheelhouse and for some reason they never do it!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think they’re having the same issues as early GOT7, JYP always tend to cast these boy next door types but for some reason their boy groups always try and go for this hyper masculine concepts even though those aren’t necessarily the kids they’ve casted...

I know Stray Kids have a lot of creative control so they’re mainly choosing their own concept which from what I can tell is very “twenty one pilots of kpop” but personally I always think they come across better in their brighter songs like My Pace, Spread My Wings & MIROH.

TBH, I know pre debut everyone was kinda laughing at the idea of a male Twice but I honestly think that the gp would have responded to that better, there’s a reason that Just Right is still one of GOT7’s most popular comebacks. It’s always sort of surprised me that JYP has never tried to make a SHINee/ASTRO/TXT type of boy group, it’s so obviously in their wheelhouse and for some reason they never do it!
I like Stray Kids when they're not trying to be hyper masculine or emo :yolk:
I love Get Cool for instance, suits them so well :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread