What Is Your Least Favourite Twice Comeback? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I remember being underwhelmed by DTNA. I like the title, though it's my least favorite of their Korean titles. I didn't really care much for the b-sides, either. But if we're including Japanese songs, it would definitely be Wake Me Up. I love Pink Lemonade, but WMU is the title and I think it's one of their weakest titles.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Y so many Knock Knock antis :pepecry1:
DNTA is one of very few Twice songs I actually hate
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread