COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What is your moral alignment result? (Chaotic Good, True Neutral etc.) (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am a Neutral Good, I know it's kind of boring :lisalaugh:

You can take a test here if you don't know, but idk how accurate this one is I forgot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
LOL i am LG almost very single time..... i have even played with killing a beggar or some just weird stuff... still lg

I wanna be CE as i take over the world tonight muhahahaha wait that might be le .....

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm a True Neutral :wimwim:
"True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction."

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.
:wimwim:

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i think the latest ks mafia game brought out my true nature :jisoosmh:
20210108_165207.jpg

in all seriousness, i think it's because the questions were mainly about my "local community" and i couldn't care less about those people

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
this was test was painfully long but i managed to complete it :sj_weary:

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Idk, what do my KPS friends feel about this, is it accurate? :wimwim::susPepe:

cn.JPG

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idk, what do my KPS friends feel about this, is it accurate? :wimwim::susPepe:

cn.JPG
i don't know you very well yet but it kind of sounds funny considering you are a mod...."avoids authority" "resents restrictions"LMAO :lisalaugh: at least the good thing in a way is that you can use it for good or evil

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
i don't know you very well yet but it kind of sounds funny considering you are a mod...."avoids authority" "resents restrictions"LMAO :lisalaugh: at least the good thing in a way is that you can use it for good or evil
I guess being a mod forces me to restrict my true nature :lisalaugh:

PWSwan

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Psycho
Pronouns
She/her
I'm half surprised:
Chaotic Good

Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread