M
Can confirm she’s evil![]()
I tend to switch between chaotic evil and neutral all the time though, it seems to really depend sometimes, I was just 2 points off getting chaotic neutral too lol
Can confirm she’s evil
:/ She calls me old
I SPREAD LOVE. YOU CALL ME OLD AND NOW YOU HAVE A KILLER DUCKi've spred nothing but love and this is the payback that i get?
I SPREAD LOVE. YOU CALL ME OLD AND NOW YOU HAVE A KILLER DUCK
yepA chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.