What is your most precious gift ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
The doll my brother gave me on my 10th birthday by saving all his pocket money :pepecry2: I was so touched even as a kid. I still have it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I dont get gifts much :cold_doge:but I do have these necklaces + a charm bracelet that my cousin got me 2 years ago
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
@Ahsoka made me this teal blue box for our second anniversary and it had photos of us inside and there was a red heart on the top with the date on it. It was decorated in stars and flowers and butterflies. It was such a thoughtful gift, and the effort put into a gift means so much to me :pepecry2:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and Flaneur
D

Deleted member 74

a bunny clock made out of wood my littlest sister made for me in primary school for my 16th birthday :") she was like 10 and I was 16 in 11th grade, it was so sweet of her and I still have it in my memory box, actually I keep all of my sisters cards and gifts I've gotten over the years because it means so much to me as an eldest sister <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Flaneur
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
@Ahsoka made me this teal blue box for our second anniversary and it had photos of us inside and there was a red heart on the top with the date on it. It was decorated in stars and flowers and butterflies. It was such a thoughtful gift, and the effort put into a gift means so much to me :pepecry2:
Awww that's so sweet :pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
My friend brought me to a Motionless in White concert for my birthday and it was probably one of the best nights I've ever had. It was so fun! And that same night a fellow fan gave me a friendship bracelet with my fav MIW song on it because they thought I looked cool! I miss that night everyday :pepecry:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
@callistemon got me a notebook called Why I Love You, it has prompts that you fill out relating to you and your partner. It’s so sweet :maheart:
Aww I am glad you loved it :nekolove: Did I mention that I rediscovered the very first letter you wrote me recently and it put me in my feels? :pandasad:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aww I am glad you loved it :nekolove: Did I mention that I rediscovered the very first letter you wrote me recently and it put me in my feels? :pandasad:
No, but I’m glad you did :maheart: I forget what I wrote though :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,174
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,665
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Lola my lamb she is so precious
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread