- Joined
- 7 April 2024
- Messages
- 3,832
- Reactions Received
- 4,223
- Location
- Flowery meadow
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,360
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Panda/Bamboo Bear
Awww that's so sweet@Ahsoka made me this teal blue box for our second anniversary and it had photos of us inside and there was a red heart on the top with the date on it. It was decorated in stars and flowers and butterflies. It was such a thoughtful gift, and the effort put into a gift means so much to me![]()
She is a great gift giver and knows how to tug at my heartstringsAwww that's so sweet![]()
Such a great girlfriend :taeilsob:She is a great gift giver and knows how to tug at my heartstrings![]()
Aww I am glad you loved it@callistemon got me a notebook called Why I Love You, it has prompts that you fill out relating to you and your partner. It’s so sweet![]()
No, but I’m glad you didAww I am glad you loved itDid I mention that I rediscovered the very first letter you wrote me recently and it put me in my feels?
![]()
It was all really sweet thingsNo, but I’m glad you didI forget what I wrote though
![]()