What is your opinion on 18+ threads? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I enjoy reading 18+ because they can be funny. Usually I lurk, but sometimes I'll reply.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Most 18+ threads are just like lighthearted adult content mostly which I enjoy reading and replying in. In other forums i've seen a handful of 18+ threads discussing celebrities' sexual activity or something which makes me really uncomfortable. There's also the few that have very sexist undertones too and sometimes it makes me feel like i'm being interrogated on why I do this or why I dont want to do that etc. I haven't seen either kind of thread for a long time though and never on KS.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Most 18+ threads are just like lighthearted adult content mostly which I enjoy reading and replying in. In other forums i've seen a handful of 18+ threads discussing celebrities' sexual activity or something which makes me really uncomfortable. There's also the few that have very sexist undertones too and sometimes it makes me feel like i'm being interrogated on why I do this or why I dont want to do that etc. I haven't seen either kind of thread for a long time though and never on KS.
Honestly I at one point had a problem when doing ANONs where somebody would ask me very personally explicit questions.
Maybe they thought I would be fine with it since I make 18+ threads, but it was fucking WEIRD.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Like @NASA said, I like the +18 threads that are normal adult topics
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly I at one point had a problem when doing ANONs where somebody would ask me very personally explicit questions.
Maybe they thought I would be fine with it since I make 18+ threads, but it was fucking WEIRD.
Yeah like if we make a thread talking about something then that doens't mean we're comfortable talking about everything else related to it, it only covers that one thing, same with replying to said threads. You should never assume someone is comfortable being asked about sexual stuff regardless of what threads they post, unless you're a close friend to them and know their boundaries a lot better. Many people see that you make 18+ threads and assume you have no boundaries, like, no...
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yeah like if we make a thread talking about something then that doens't mean we're comfortable talking about everything else related to it, it only covers that one thing, same with replying to said threads. You should never assume someone is comfortable being asked about sexual stuff regardless of what threads they post, unless you're a close friend to them and know their boundaries a lot better. Many people see that you make 18+ threads and assume you have no boundaries, like, no...
And like I've nothing against a thread that asks ppl about their preferences etc... bcs there is no expectation of an answer there. If ppl want to they can answer, if they don't want to they can just leave.

But asking in an ANON, is just... creepy. Bcs there is no way of knowing WHO is actually asking it and it also has the undertone that they are expecting an answer from you.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
And like I've nothing against a thread that asks ppl about their preferences etc... bcs there is no expectation of an answer there. If ppl want to they can answer, if they don't want to they can just leave.

But asking in an ANON, is just... creepy. Bcs there is no way of knowing WHO is actually asking it and it also has the undertone that they are expecting an answer from you.
Yeah it's 100% your choice to answer a thread, and there isn't any pressure.

Yeah asking stuff in anon is really assuming that they're allowed to overstep that boundary, and if a friend was asking you something they'd have enough respect to ask you face to face I would hope, so getting anons like that is really :wimwim:
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
oh as for making me uncomfortable or not being fun at all,
those are mostly just the troll threads looking to be actively creepy
or if it's just like
talking about a disease op has :nekosweat: some things you just don't wanna read
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I don't mind them, depending how feeling I range from being a comfortable pervert willing to Share or a disgusted prude that wants to shield her eyes when it comes to the sexual stuff. .. But Overall they don't really bother me in the slightest though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread