What is your opinion on plastic surgery? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 November 2019
Messages
57
Reactions Received
231
Location
Gravity❄️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So I was thinking about this topic a while ago and i'm curious what are your thoughts on plastic surgery. What do you think about it? Do you like it when idols go through it?
I personally don't care much about it and they can do whatever they want with their money and face.

Plastic surgery it's a very popular thing on South Korea but somehow some korean fans criticize idols who have done it.
it seems that it calls our atention when we see an idol that is naturally handsome/pretty so i want to know what do you think about this!:sakUwu:
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Honestly it’s your money and your body, you can do whatever you want. If there’s something you’re insecure about, why not fix it? Get that confidence! Just don’t go overboard (Exp: A cup-> DDD cup) and make sure it’s something you really want.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I just don't like the culture of people feeling that they need to do it and wind up getting excessive amounts only for it to backfire later on. But at the end of the day, it's their face and if they're happy with it, good for them. If my bias strolls up with a new nose, all the power to her
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
It doesn't really bother me as long as the celebrities want to do it themselves. There are instances where they're forced to get plastic surgery due to their company which is frankly a violation of human rights.
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i dont care, everybody is free to get plastic surgery.. :sakUwu: :sakUwu:

people being critized often comes from not being open and honest about it..
if i got plastic surgery, nothing wrong about it, but i hate people denying it..

on the other side, people will critize your for everything you do, it doesnt matter if its "plastic surgery" or being "lazy" right ;)
its about hating someone they dont like :pikahappy:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I don't mind anyone getting it but I wouldn't encourage someone to get it either as some kind of solution since there's no guarantee you'll feel better even if it goes right and god forbid if it goes wrong and you feel even worse about your looks.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't personally like it cause it creates unrealistic expectations in society and I think korean society is too obsessed by it already, you can barely get a job without having anything done or so I have heard. I think it's cycle that feeds itself.

Further more it can be pretty bad for idol if not done well, if you make your nose too small u can't breather properly and if you do jaw surgery there is risk of losing function of ur jaw nerves. If you use too much fillers you might become unable to properly move your mouth and other parts of face. Doesn't sound too good for singers and anyone who performs if those happen.

So i'm pretty negative. I admit that most idols have something done though and usually it's not obvious or doesn't look bad. But easily slippery slope and can be risky especially if you change a lot.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
celebrity or not, anyone's face/body is none of my bussiness and if this is what they want to do then they're free to do this as long as they're careful enough not to go overboard so that it doesn't negatively affect their health afterwards. so i'm fine with plastic surgeries unless you're forced to have something done, this is something i personally find unacceptable.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel like if you have the money for it and that's the choice you're making. Then by all means do you.
But excessive plastic surgery is a peeve of mine. Like the point where you don't resemble a human being anymore.

I guess everything in moderation comes into play here.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Both my parents work in ps so I’m biased as hell but :bigcatclap:I:bigcatclap:love:bigcatclap:plastic:bigcatclap:surgery:bigcatclap:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
eh tbh I think society, the media, and our own way of thinking needs to change from the core and that we need to invest our time, effort, and money into working on ourselves, healing our souls, and curing this sick world making money off of telling us we're not good enough and deciding how we need to look/act and even who to be.. nothing wrong with improving yourself, but it needs to be done in a healthy way, for the right reasons, and in moderation imo
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am ok with it as long as it‘s their own choice. No one should be forced into something they don‘t want
 
D

Deleted member 74

As long as they want it for themselves and not due to pressure, I don't mind. Personally, I would never do it despite the fact that I hate the way I look. Everyone grows old and looks are lost with time anyway. Your soul leaves this world, not your body, so how you've shaped and taken care of your soul over the decades goes with you. Your physical form stays in this world and begins to fade, it's pointless. I know it's cliche to say it's on the inside that matters but it really is true in the end.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Taeyellow and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread