What is your sacrificial card set? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aka what has been the set that you would normally collect BUT you have traded/rerolled the most often in order to get other sets that you want?


For me definitely Astro and ACE which is why recently I decided I just shouldn't collect them again because the poor boys are gonna get rerolled every time another group I stan gets dropped :we_kpopsourcing:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Back in the early days it was Mamamoo. I traded MMM cards alot!
:lisalaugh:

Now lowkey fromis. But I certainly want the full set again.
:gyuripout:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Yili
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
lol i went the other way and collected a ton of sets i dont care or semi care about .

kinda once it get to cals complete list i lock it away.

i am trying to hold off on claiming the mmm rare but its been compete for months now and up for trade .


for example clc is almost done and once i complete it they will not be trade able.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
The only set I ever re-rolled was Mamamoos but that was because I had the Valentines set and thought about just keeping the Valentines set however I ended up getting the cards back
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
CLC, I'm very sorry babies, I'll collect you on the future :pepecry2:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread