What type of girls are you into then? :)It's the only way for me rn😂
honestly I'm not too sure about it. But girls with bunny teeth are super cute to me!What type of girls are you into then? :)
yeah that makes me happy too.It's good that there is now a wider variety of sexualities than there was before lol :pandaboss:![]()
That is really adorable hahahonestly I'm not too sure about it. But girls with bunny teeth are super cute to me!
Yoohyeon is like a Little bunny lolhonestly I'm not too sure about it. But girls with bunny teeth are super cute to me!
I'm also bisexual. Hi there, nice to meet ya.Please discard this if it has already been created somewhere, I couldn't find it in search.
Mine is bisexual but with a preference for girls.
Yes, was created back in February lolomg this thread![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
so interestingomg this thread![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I know. such a long time. it also was made during the time we got closeYes, was created back in February lol
I am still bisexual/pansexual but with a preference for girls lol
lol you should see the intro thread of his :D my fangirl moment went HIGH thereso interesting![]()
I would like to see it but I am busy with 143∽(ワンフォースリー)lol you should see the intro thread of his :D my fangirl moment went HIGH there