What is your sexuality? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and Willow
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I know. such a long time. it also was made during the time we got close :sanapray: so fun

I am also still bi/pan with no freaking clue what I do prefer. Have no type
Well, that's the thing, both men and women are similar in ways but still different.
I'm more into the feminine, soft type, so that's why I prefer women more, but I can appreciate a harder, masculine body :jenniesmug:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well, that's the thing, both men and women are similar in ways but still different.
I'm more into the feminine, soft type, so that's why I prefer women more, but I can appreciate a harder, masculine body :jenniesmug:
yeah people in general have something beautiful in general
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes, was created back in February lol
I am still bisexual/pansexual but with a preference for girls lol
I have a preference for male pans :maheart:

Also i tried to find a meme for this cuz meming my sexuality is fun but I found one that may be a lil nsfw and so i refuse to post any other memes apart from that one so ur gonna have to put up with this cuz i dont think i can post the meme :^)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a preference for male pans :maheart:

Also i tried to find a meme for this cuz meming my sexuality is fun but I found one that may be a lil nsfw and so i refuse to post any other memes apart from that one so ur gonna have to put up with this cuz i dont think i can post the meme :^)
omg DM me that meme :sj_weary:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Still straight until Rosé makes me question my sexuality :sanapray:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Straight
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,958
Reactions Received
17,136
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,113
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
women-lover-supreme™
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread