Appreciation What joysticks do you use? (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I have these.

I'm an ancient one, so just learned about bluetooth hijinks recently due to laziness.
Now I'm starting to acumulate these chinese stuff xD


Ipega 9023

37297


Ipega 9083
(Not a big fan of this, it's the most annoying to detect)

37298


Mocute 050

37303
​

I really want one of those from Beboncool, they seem comfortable.
But I didn't see a good source selling it in Brazil for a good price.

37306

And a Trustmaster GT Experience
It's a cheap wheel, I'll buy a decent wheel one someday.

37307



Besides this, only those leadership wired stuff that suck a lot.
One of them still works somehow, but it doesn't even have analogs lol
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I don't really know about this stuff, but the wheel one seems the best, because it reminds me of Mario Kart Wii from 2009.
It's not that bad, from the cheaper ones it must be one of the best.

It's only its force feedback that you can't really call a force feedback xDD

I wish I knew I'd like it, because I would've spent a little more lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread