COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV What kdrama are you currently watching? (1 Viewer)

Shou

Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I recently finished Children of Nobody. It was incredibly interesting and tackles subjects that I've not seen many kdramas cover. Definitely check it out if you're interested!

Here's the description, credit to MDL:
"Cha Woo Kyung is a child counselor who works at a children’s center. Her life seems perfect since she is married to a great husband and is pregnant. However, her perfect life doesn't last long, when an accident changes her life. She then meets Kang Ji Hun, a detective who is strict toward criminals and believes they should be punished to the full extent."

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just got done watching My ID is Gangnam beauty and I already want to watch it again even if the ending seemed a little too open for me. I loved every minute of it!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm watching Encounter/Boyfriend with Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo. They're some of my favorite kdrama actors and the drama is so sweet!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's been a long time since I tried watching any kdrama. On episode 1 of Her Private Life. Less than 15 minutes in and I can't believe how childish it is. Is this supposed to be funny?

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I'm watching When the Weather is Fine right now

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Right now I'm watching The Tale of Nokdu!

I'm half-way through and I like it, even if there's certain stuff that they could have been done much better in my opinion.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I'm watching When the Weather is Fine right now
The mysteries revealing in this got so convoluted, specially when eunsop past issues are so "ehh" and they made such a big deal of it lol

A shame, because the drama had a pleasing atmosphere

Reactions Received
Website
www.youtube.com
KS Coins
Currently I am watching 'The King: Eternal Monarch'...
But I am also watching older dramas like 'The Scholar Who Walks The Night', 'Empress Ki' and 'The Time of Dog and Wolf'.
Plus I am watching 'The Untamed' too!

I finished Itaewon Class and The Tale of Nokdu a few days ago...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread