18+ What kind of drunk person are you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
My friends describe me as the stupid drunk. One time my I went out with a group of friends and we got really wasted, apparently I got so drunk and walked right out the bar and ended up at some park and fell asleep on a park bench and I drunk dialed my ex calling him a "manw****. The funny thing is I have absolutely no recollection of this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So basically I have stages. I get very chatty and super giggly and red in the face like everything makes me laugh.
Then I hit the stage where I get super sleepy to the point that I can't function.
:wimwim: :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
My friends describe me as the stupid drunk. One time my I went out with a group of friends and we got really wasted, apparently I got so drunk and walked right out the bar and ended up at some park and fell asleep on a park bench and I drunk dialed my ex calling him a "manw****. The funny thing is I have absolutely no recollection of this
well, that couldve ended a lot worse than you calling your ex a manw****
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
So basically I have stages. I get very chatty and super giggly and red in the face like everything makes me laugh.
Then I hit the stage where I get super sleepy to the point that I can't function.
:wimwim: :wimwim:
I think the 2nd part goes for most people too :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I think the 2nd part goes for most people too :susPepe:
My bf and I started watching like the finale of our favorite show and I just fell asleep through it lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I legit can't control it. There was also that incident in a discord chat where I forgot how to stand and fell off the toilet and was just laying on the bathroom floor.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I legit can't control it. There was also that incident in a discord chat where I forgot how to stand and fell off the toilet and was just laying on the bathroom floor.
were u like in voice chat and had your laptop on your lap while sitting on the toilet or how does that work :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
were u like in voice chat and had your laptop on your lap while sitting on the toilet or how does that work :jisoosmh:
I was sitting on the toilet typing and set the laptop down to you know take care of business and then when I went to get up my legs gave out and I just landed on the floor next to my laptop.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lotusflower
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I have another story but it's about my sister. So a few years ago, her then-boyfriend had cheated on her and got another woman pregnant. When my sister found out, she was very angry and hurt. I tried to comfort her so, we went out and had some drinks. I only had like one but my sister was totally wasted, ( this is how she deals with breakups, especially messy ones) Soon enough it was time to go. On the way home, she thought it would be funny to go see her ex. I was totally against it but she insisted so I was like whatever. We get to her exes place, once at the front door, she takes a giant shit right in front of the door and then tells me lets go. I was so disgusted by it I didn't know whether to laugh or not. The next day I told her what she did (of course she didn't remember) I still bring it up every now and then
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I don't know with any precision; since last bad one, and possibly the only bad one, was decades ago. I laughed too much, but I didn't talk much actually. Now, if we count tipsy, I don't think I'm much different from how I normally am.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread