- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
i would but in my state there is a lot of wolf animals and coyotes :(I wouldn't mind to live in a forest cabin.
cottages are so nice and aesthetic, especially in forests!I like old cottages
![]()
Nice flex, nice!The house my family owns is very big (6 bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, two living rooms, two decks, two garages, and three bathrooms, and the outside has a greenhouse, pool, and a koi pond) so I can't imagine something better tbh.
Actually speaking of the koi pond, I've been meaning to post some pictures. Might make a thread![]()
My house is almost exactly like the one in the picture...
same... but I would want Ramsay Snow from GOT to live there too... What?... Psychopaths can be cute too...I wouldn't mind to live in a forest cabin.