- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
well Nirvana has been my all time favourite band ( I even have all albums).Rock/grunge/alternative was like such a narrow band of time, like from the early nineties (when I n most of the world first heard/knew of it) to late nineties-I'm referring mostly to grunge/alternative heyday.
I only listened/bought (n really liked) Nirvana's In Utero n R.E.M. (I bought n liked Monster, but heard n liked Losing My Religion before.)
I dint really get into Pearl Jam, soundgarden, counting crows(if they're grunge/alternative) or others then or later. Except blind melon no rain.
Wat were some of ur faves?
I am still very into Fall Out Boy, The Libertines, Babyshambles, Panic at the Disco, Paramore and My Chemical Romance (MCR might really be back soon too which is just so exiting).