What kind of threads are you interested in? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Since people are talking about making the forum more active, I thought we could maybe start by seeing what kind of threads people like :pepelook:

It's usually easier to peak my interest with music threads but I do look into some of the general threads too​
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Threads asking me what kind of threads I am interested in
Metalinguistic threads are always a sure hit actually

If we make those every week we'll always be active xD

Try making a thread about kpop talking about kpop for example lol
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
This sounds totally snobby but I like serious thread discussions about music, albums, rap, etc., any genre, any language.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread