- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
fit your taste outside of Kpop?
For me, it would be Billlie, TXT, and P1harmony.
P1harmony's English releases are my taste and not to mention their Korean releases I feel like are upbeat
just like a lot of stuff I listen to outside of K-pop.
TXT does it for me punk pop-wise.
Billlie has a mixture of sounds and styles-all that fit my tastes outside of Kpop.
What about you?
(If you only really listen to Kpop now then give me a group you listen to that fits the taste you had BEFORE kpop)
For me, it would be Billlie, TXT, and P1harmony.
P1harmony's English releases are my taste and not to mention their Korean releases I feel like are upbeat
just like a lot of stuff I listen to outside of K-pop.
TXT does it for me punk pop-wise.
Billlie has a mixture of sounds and styles-all that fit my tastes outside of Kpop.
What about you?
(If you only really listen to Kpop now then give me a group you listen to that fits the taste you had BEFORE kpop)