What Kpop Idols do you think are "evil" (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah there are. I didnt wanna include idols already discovered. I thought of the question as who are idols (still active) that are evil. Cause the ones mentioned before got sentenced or shunned from the idols industry.
And the truth is we may not know who are still evil , cause we havent found them.

The question is also what is considered evil for kpop fans? Cause it's a wider spectrum than we think. Yeah the convicted ones or cancelled ones we know. But what about the ones that dared to smoke weed, or date a woman, or had female back up dancers, dared to marry and have a child. They are considered "evil" by many of their own fans, or they wouldnt send trucks to their company demanding the member to be kicked out.
Oh I see what you mean, I included all who have been kpop artists, including those who aren’t ones anymore like the ones shunned. If we only consider active ones it does become much harder. And I’ve just been going off my definition, though some of the ones I mentioned I might not consider evil either, just pretty sucky people. It does of course change from person to person though I agree.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh I see what you mean, I included all who have been kpop artists, including those who aren’t ones anymore like the ones shunned. If we only consider active ones it does become much harder. And I’ve just been going off my definition, though some of the ones I mentioned I might not consider evil either, just pretty sucky people. It does of course change from person to person though I agree.
I agree also
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread