What language do you find sexy (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I feel like calling a language "weird" is pretty offensive lol.
It is true :nekosweat: but I assume not liking how Chinese sounds at all but weirdly it doesn’t sound bad in songs
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like calling a language "weird" is pretty offensive lol.
I'm so sorry I changed it I did not know this would offend people sorry :nekosweat: :rjbow:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Mayday and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread