what languages do you speak? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
My native language is Romanian. I can also speak English. I have a diploma in French too but I didn't practice for years so I kinda lost my fluency... lately I realized that I understand some Spanish too, but I can't really speak it even if I have someone who can teach me (so far I mostly know bad words :wimwim: )
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I speak French and English. French is my mother tongue, but I don't use it often, as I'm no longer in France, and my parents and sister speaks English to me. It's super rusty, so I think I'm about elementary-level French. English I learned in middle school, so I think my English is actually better than my french haha! Would that make French my second language then?

I'm learning Korean, and I can read Korean, but speaking it is really hard for me. I also don't really understand it well, but I can read it.
 
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I speak French and English. French is my mother tongue, but I don't use it often, as I'm no longer in France, and my parents and sister speaks English to me. It's super rusty, so I think I'm about elementary-level French. English I learned in middle school, so I think my English is actually better than my french haha! Would that make French my second language then?

I'm learning Korean, and I can read Korean, but speaking it is really hard for me. I also don't really understand it well, but I can read it.
yeah i know what you mean about learning Korean. I'm learning spanish and i can read it and understand it but when i'm speaking it or when someone is speaking it to me then i'm like "What?", you know what i mean :D
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My mother tongue is german and russian. I can also speak english fluently. I learned latin in school. I will be learning spanish soon in university tho
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My mother tongue is german and russian. I can also speak english fluently. I learned latin in school. I will be learning spanish soon in university tho
Oh yeah, I tried learning german in school because we lived near germany. Do I remember anything? Only bear hole. Why bear hold you ask? Who knows.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh yeah, I tried learning german in school because we lived near germany. Do I remember anything? Only bear hole. Why bear hold you ask? Who knows.
where did you live?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I only speak English and Turkish fluently. The rest I can either understand pretty fluently but not speak or just understand but not fluently (French, Arabic & Korean).
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow so many people learnt German at school. My country doesn’t even offer German at schools. We only learn the four “main” languages of the world: French, Indonesian, Mandarin and Arabic and in almost all primary schools it’s Italian for whatever reason. And no English because English is the native language.
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki and yeji

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm only fluent in Russian and English. I learned Spanish in school and can understand it decently well. I know a bit of Korean but not much.

I speak only French but I am learning English and Japanese and learnt German at school :wat:
Do you think being on here helps? I'm considering maybe finding a forum or something like that to improve my Spanish maybe, or Korean.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:no:

But I'm learning Korean, very very slowly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
at the moment i only speak polish and english, i learned french in school when i was younger but then as i went to high school i forgot almost everything i've learned because here we couldn't choose any other language than german.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm only fluent in Russian and English. I learned Spanish in school and can understand it decently well. I know a bit of Korean but not much.


Do you think being on here helps? I'm considering maybe finding a forum or something like that to improve my Spanish maybe, or Korean.
it helps but what helps the most is to call native speakers :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmm what is this?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread