- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Gaelic is a dead language, but I like it
I’d love learning itGaelic is a dead language, but I like it![]()
No way!! I speak Scots Gaelic.English, gaelic and german
waaaaaait, I thought you also spoke German? And English!One. French![]()
Not fluently thoughwaaaaaait, I thought you also spoke German? And English!
Your French is great thoughI speak 2.5
fully english, 3/4ths french, 1/2 korean, 1/4 mandarinive been learning a tiny bit of Spanish and I tried learning gaelic but they both lasted about a summer
i appreciate itYour French is great though![]()
Si sii appreciate itI haven't spoken it properly in years