What little kid solution did you come up with that was completely wrong (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have 2. Both were when I was really little so dont judge pls :wimwim:

The first was my ingenious solution to summer's being hot. I knew that we closed the windows to keep the cold air inside the car/house/whatever so I wondered why we just didnt have everyone turn on all their air conditioners and open the windows to cool the entire area down.

The second was when we would go on longer trips and I was faced with the dilema of needing to go to the bathroom and get a drink and I couldn't decide which to do first. I decided that it would make more sense to go to the bathroom first because you need to drink water to pee anyways and I thought that if I got a drink first I'd pee anyways and need to get another drink sooner.

I am proud to say I have since figured out why those dont work :wimwim:

Anyone else have those dumb little kid thoughts?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I thought the earth is round when I was little. Turns out that it‘s flat.. scary isn‘t it?

:llama_tea:
Glad you realized that the government has been pushing this agenda and lies onto us :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Baechu

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I thought that in order for the world to be beautiful, diversity should be ended. Hear me out.


As a child, my favorite color was always pink. Pink bedroom, pink towel, pink stuffed animals, you name it. I spent most of my time at home playing around, and didn't really have too many friends before pre-school, so I wasn't too exposed to different cultures just yet. One day, at about the age of 3, I had asked my mother why God made everyone different, as religion was always strongly implemented into my family's daily lives. Naturally, my mother answered what any mother would: "Because the God wanted to make it so we could tell each other apart. If everyone looked the same, I wouldn't be able to tell Mayah from her sister, and her sister from her other sister." "No", I had answered. "Why are there different colors?" Yet again, my mother responded with another classic response, "Because different colors are beautiful. Without them, the world would be boring". "No", I said again, "Different colors are ugly. I don't like white, or black, or tan skin", I said, though I could easily be mistaken for a piece of paper, with my thinness and all. "Everyone should be pink. That is the only way for the world to be pretty". Case closed.

Classic Asian child. Not wanting diversity.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I thought that in order for the world to be beautiful, diversity should be ended. Hear me out.


As a child, my favorite color was always pink. Pink bedroom, pink towel, pink stuffed animals, you name it. I spent most of my time at home playing around, and didn't really have too many friends before pre-school, so I wasn't too exposed to different cultures just yet. One day, at about the age of 3, I had asked my mother why God made everyone different, as religion was always strongly implemented into my family's daily lives. Naturally, my mother answered what any mother would: "Because the God wanted to make it so we could tell each other apart. If everyone looked the same, I wouldn't be able to tell Mayah from her sister, and her sister from her other sister." "No", I had answered. "Why are there different colors?" Yet again, my mother responded with another classic response, "Because different colors are beautiful. Without them, the world would be boring". "No", I said again, "Different colors are ugly. I don't like white, or black, or tan skin", I said, though I could easily be mistaken for a piece of paper, with my thinness and all. "Everyone should be pink. That is the only way for the world to be pretty". Case closed.

Classic Asian child. Not wanting diversity.
Lol I feel like that isnt completely uncommon little kids are close minded in some ways
Which is fair considering they dont have a great frame of reference
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lol I feel like that isnt completely uncommon little kids are close minded in some ways
Which is fair considering they dont have a great frame of reference
Yeah, it's definitely not uncommon. Just a funny story that I didn't find out about until yesterday. :nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I kept thinking that someone is watching over me :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread