What made you angry recently? (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
my inspiration for this thread was the fact that i just completed two difficult quests in a videogame but it crashed right before i could save my progress (it's a somewhat old game so there's no auto-saving)...

:nayeonisdone:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
How old is it? wow, even games that i remember back then had saves.
 
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
How old is it? wow, even games that i remember back then had saves.
2006. i mean.. it's not super old but i think there was a lot more games where you had to manually save your progress back then. in this game you can only save in specific locations by interacting with a book :yolk:
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Fandom politics in the last week, they were pretty ugly. I love ARMY, but there's a corner of drama-lovin' Manager Armchairs that are so endlessly negative they have me shaking my hairbrush regularly. IT'S FESTA PEOPLE CHILL OUT :pepecross:

I remember that sensation of pre-saving game death! The absolute worst. Usually after the b*tchiest boss in the game.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Fandom politics in the last week, they were pretty ugly. I love ARMY, but there's a corner of drama-lovin' Manager Armchairs that are so endlessly negative they have me shaking my hairbrush regularly. IT'S FESTA PEOPLE CHILL OUT :pepecross:

I remember that sensation of pre-saving game death! The absolute worst. Usually after the b*tchiest boss in the game.
omg wanted to write the same thing
I quess you see that tumblr post :facepalm:
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
omg wanted to write the same thing
I quess you see that tumblr post :facepalm:
Oh no what Tumblr post?! *is afraid but also wants to see* I'll bet it's the same sort of stuff as on Twitter and Reddit! (mostly Twt) With all the KARMY complaints and then the IARMY reaction and some FARMY being salty still and saying BigHit's very thoughtful responses weren't good enough and and and MESS. :taeminface:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
twitter delusional drama :pikagun:
and people irl making me too many questions or demanding my attention for matters that doesn't not interest to me when I haven't slep properly in days, I don't even know what to eat how am I supposed to pay attention on something that idc :sanapray:
(also I love older games so much but it's so upsetting, once I've lost something very important in a Pokemon game and I've just... Was so devastated for days)
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
NCT and Stray Kids doing a Europe tour but skipping Amsterdam
(not that I have enough money tho, and they should rest as well SO OK I'M JUST LIGHTLY PISSED)
 
  • Like
Reactions: marlax

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

This
 
  • Like
Reactions: marlax
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Fandom politics in the last week, they were pretty ugly. I love ARMY, but there's a corner of drama-lovin' Manager Armchairs that are so endlessly negative they have me shaking my hairbrush regularly. IT'S FESTA PEOPLE CHILL OUT :pepecross:

I remember that sensation of pre-saving game death! The absolute worst. Usually after the b*tchiest boss in the game.
fandoms on twitter always have problems with something, it's exhausting tbh. i've even had to softblock some people because all they did was complain 24/7 and i got tired of seeing it. complaining is normal but not when you do it every chance you get.

i wonder if people like this will even have nice memories with their faves when they spend 90% of their time being pissed and stressed over things that aren't gonna change because of a dozen angry tweets :pandanoreaction:
 
  • Like
Reactions: noir
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
My sister threw my Xbox controller on the ground cause she got mad......those things cost like $60 in the US......I was soooooooo mad.....i don't know if im going to let her play my Xbox anymore
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and marlax

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I felt a bit tired and I wanted to take a nap, when I almost fell asleep I heard a kid screaming "wHO WAAAAAAAANTS ICeeeeee cReAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAm!!!!1111!!!!!!!1!!!!!???
The said kid kept going for 10+ minutes:pepeslippy:
I wanted to headbutt her tbh.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Oh no what Tumblr post?! *is afraid but also wants to see* I'll bet it's the same sort of stuff as on Twitter and Reddit! (mostly Twt) With all the KARMY complaints and then the IARMY reaction and some FARMY being salty still and saying BigHit's very thoughtful responses weren't good enough and and and MESS. :taeminface:
they think that we should help bts to escape from bighit and that they are destroying bts (it was a mess I was suprised to see that on my tl its mostly clear...)
I read it at like 8 am but really :taeminface:
Im suprised that people have so much free time to write essays about stuff they know nothing about
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Recently, it would be situation in Alabama and some of the senators' and Donald Trump's comments about it. They spewed false information publicly and had little to no information on the topic yet they were the ones allowed to vote for/against it.

No, Donald Trump. They don't kill the baby after it's come out of it's womb. That's MURDER and it's already illegal... :facepalm:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So, I was on this other forum site... and this user was throwing major shade at KPS... The fact that KPS is a much smaller forum that has a better interface and functions than the other site apparently didn't cross his/her mind. I felt a need to respond, but... the dude was probably 13-15, so I embraced my inner Jesus and kept it pushing... It was so hard 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: marlax

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I lost a flight and it was my friends’ fault and they don’t want to admit. We needed to pay for another flight and go home 24 hours later than we were supposed to. I’m so tired xD 10 more hours until I get home
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread